Zdravim z Londyna! / Hi from London!

(clanek bez diakritiky jako vsechny nadchazejici)
Nazdarek fousci!

To uz je doba, co jsem tady neco prispela! Ale nebojte se, jsem tu, abych to hned napravila +.+

Takze co se udalo? Par let zpatky jsem imigrovala do jednoho z nejuzasnejsich mest na svete - do Londyna. Neco vam reknu, je to tu fakt pecka a uplne moc to tu miluju.


EN: Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've posted anything in here! But don't you worry, I'm here to fix it now +.+

Soo what has happened? Few years ago I've imigrated to the one of the most fabulous cities in the world - to London. And I tell you, that it's absolutely amazing place to live and I love it here so much!


Londyn po ranu / Morning in London


Takze kdyz uz jsem se tu takhle zorientovala (teda ne tak uplne, Londyn je obri a ma 8 mil. obyvatel, coz je skoro stejne jako nase cela republika O.O), tak jsem si rikala ze je skoro mou zodpovednosti vas informovat o vsem super co se tady deje, protoze Londyn je naprosto naprosto mimoradne mesto a mimo to je i rozhodne jedna z nejvetsich modnich metropoli! To, co tu muzete videt je uzasny a proto ho rozhodno doporucuji i na navstevu,  fakt stoji za to!


EN: So once I'm already settled here (well, not exactly as London is massive and has around 8 mil. inhabitans which is almost as much as our whole country),  I was thinking it was kind of my responsibility to inform you and keep you updated about everything what happens here, because London is extraordinary city and besides it's also one of the worlds' biggest fashion metropolises. What you can see and find here is amazing and I defo recommend it as a place to visit, it's worth it! 



Vystava umeni svetel / Light art exhibition



Co tady od toho blogu muzete od ted ocekavat?
Bude to ruzny lifestyle, fashion, zazitky! Rozhodne se i nadale budu drzet make-upu protoze, svete div se, i tady v Londyne se zivim jako vizazistka - Make-up Artist. A je to tu vazne uzasny, naucila jsem se tolik novych veci a je toho tolik, o co bych se s vami chtela podelit! Proto rozhodne zustante naladeni :)


EN: What can you expect from this blog from now on?
It's gonna be all different stuff like my lifestyle, fashion experiences, but I'll definitelly keep make-up theme because even here in London I work as a Make-up Artist. It's really great to work like that here, I've learn so much stuff and there is so many things I want to share with you guys! So definitelly 
stay tuned! 






V brzke dobe taky muzete ocekavat muj Youtube kanal opet aktivni, ale o tom se urcite dozvite vcas!
To byl jen takovej rychlej update, priste se teste na mnohem zajimavejsi kousek :))


EN; You can also expect my Youtube Chanel becoming active again soon, but don't worry, I'll inform you about that soon enough!
So this was just a quick update and next time be ready for much more interesting article!








Radka x


PS: Jo, mam ted modry vlasy  :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat